Vintage Three Speed
Classic styling meets modern comfort in this stunning three speed bike.
Using the world-renowned Sturmey Archer gear system first created in 1902, and vintage design features, this bike has old-world class combined with modern functionality. Simple three speed gear system - change gears even when stopped.
With matching tessellated grips and saddle, chrome detailing, and gum wall road tyres. This three speed can take you wherever you need to go and make sure you look good doing it.
One of our most popular bicycles, choose from a range of vintage colours inspired by old world classics - lead the way and travel in style.
- Speed and agility – smooth and nimble city bike
- Change gears even when stopped
- Vintage inspired colours and quality design features
- 3 gears with the range of 6
- Low maintenance Sturmey Archer hub protect gears from rust, dirt, and knocks
- Classic 1960s design
- Period correct gumwall tyres
- Vintage style studded saddle
- Ready for any city adventure
- Weight 11.2kg (Medium)
- Light weight Chromoly frame
- Sealed bottom bracket
- Crowned raked fork
- Tange-Seiki sealed bearing headset
- CNC forged vintage style crank 165mm
- Vintage style alloy box rims
- Hand stitched leather grips with Chappelli tessellation and matching vintage style saddle
- 700 x 28 Kenda Gumwall tyres (Clearance for up to 38C)
- Alloy vintage style VP pedals
- Tektro 539 brakes and tektro brake levers
- Sturmey Archer three Speed Hub with Thumb Shifter (vintage style)
|Frame Size||Rider Height||Stand Over|
|Medium 54cm||163cm - 178cm||78cm|
|Large 58cm||176cm - 188cm||83cm|
|Regular 50cm (Women's)||158cm - 183cm||N/A|
Seat and stem heights on all bikes can be adjusted to adapt to most riders.
See here for more information on sizing and stand over heights.
Our bikes and accessories are shipped from within Australia. Our freight partners deliver to your home or workplace for your convenience.
Order processing times is approximately 1-2 business days.
Accessories are shipped separately from bikes. Accessories ordered with bikes will not incur additional freight charges.
PLEASE NOTE: We can not deliver to PO boxes.
See here for more information on shipping.
|Australian capital cities (excl. TAS and NT)||$49||3-5 days|
|Major regional centres||$89||5-10 days|
|Remote locations (incl. TAS and NT)||Contact us for a quote||Varies|
Cost for shipping of accessories varies and will be calculated at check out. Shipping times vary dependent on location, the size of the product and freight method used. Typically between 3-10 days. All orders include tracking information with the exception of bells.
Bikes: 10 Day Test Ride Policy.
At Chappelli Cycles we pride ourselves on producing the best looking and best quality urban bikes available in Australia.
The quality of our bicycles and our superior service stands us apart from our competitors which is why we can stand by our products with the Chappelli 10 Day Test Ride policy. If you’re not in love with your new Chappelli, let us know within 10 days of receiving it and we will send someone to pick it up and refund your purchase price. And we will cover the cost of return freight!
See here for the small print.
No returns on accessories due to incorrect fitment. Returns only valid for damaged or faulty goods. Emphasis is on the buyer to ensure correct fitment prior to purchase.