Vintage Single Speed - Limited Edition
Be one of only 20 Australians to own one of these tasty limited edition whips.
Our favourite Vintage Single Speed with a twist! We've taken our tried and tested Vintage Single Speed and given it some one off tweaks to make it even easier to look at and a whole lot of fun to ride.
How is it different to our standard Vintage Single?
- Nice and wide 62cm riser bars
- Black tessellated saddle and leather grips
- Luscious Black Pearl duco and chrome forks
- Comes with Knog x Chappelli Oi Bell
Note: Actual bike is supplied with front and rear brake.
The design is inspired by the golden age of the 1960s, with vintage styling through every detail, from the cranks to the tessellated grips.
And the flip flop hub means you can choose your own style - a fixie like the bike couriers of New York or a free wheel single speed like the modern urban explorer.
Make a statement. Join the rebellion. Live the Journey.
- Style and simplicity in this vintage single speed
- No expensive unnecessary features, easy to maintain
- Perfect for city living - lightweight frame, take it anywhere!
- Classic 1960s design- Crowned forks
- Period correct gumwall tyres
- Vintage style studded saddle
- Freewheel with front and rear brakes as standard
- Weight 9.8kg (Medium)
- 62cm alloy riser bars
- Knog x Chappelli Oi bell
- Black Pearl colourway
- Light weight Chromoly frame
- Crowned raked fork
- Tange-Seiki sealed bearing headset
- Sealed bottom bracket
- Lasco alloy vintage style cranks 165mm
- Alloy vintage style box rims
- Chappelli tessellated leather grips with matching vintage style studded saddle
- 700 x 28 Gumwall tyres (clearance for up to 38C)
- Double sided VP alloy vintage style pedals
- Tektro 539 brakes and Tektro shorty brake levers
- Flip/Flop rear hub with 46/18T gear ratio
|Frame Size||Rider Height||Stand Over|
|Medium 54cm||163cm - 178cm||78cm|
|Large 58cm||176cm - 188cm||83cm|
|Regular 50cm (Women's)||158cm - 183cm||N/A|
Seat and stem heights on all bikes can be adjusted to adapt to most riders.
See here for more information on sizing and stand over heights.
Our bikes and accessories are shipped from within Australia. Our freight partners deliver to your home or workplace for your convenience.
Order processing times is approximately 1-2 business days.
Accessories are shipped separately from bikes. Accessories ordered with bikes will not incur additional freight charges.
PLEASE NOTE: We can not deliver to PO boxes.
See here for more information on shipping.
|Australian capital cities (excl. TAS and NT)||$49||3-5 days|
|Major regional centres||$89||5-10 days|
|Remote locations (incl. TAS and NT)||Contact us for a quote||Varies|
Cost for shipping of accessories varies and will be calculated at check out. Shipping times vary dependent on location, the size of the product and freight method used. Typically between 3-10 days. All orders include tracking information with the exception of bells.
Bikes: 10 Day Test Ride Policy.
At Chappelli Cycles we pride ourselves on producing the best looking and best quality urban bikes available in Australia.
The quality of our bicycles and our superior service stands us apart from our competitors which is why we can stand by our products with the Chappelli 10 Day Test Ride policy. If you’re not in love with your new Chappelli, let us know within 10 days of receiving it and we will send someone to pick it up and refund your purchase price. And we will cover the cost of return freight!
See here for the small print.
No returns on accessories due to incorrect fitment. Returns only valid for damaged or faulty goods. Emphasis is on the buyer to ensure correct fitment prior to purchase.