Vintage Single Speed
It's fixie, it's a single-speed, it's a vintage classic for the modern-day. It's the bike of choice for the urban commuter, daily rider and city dweller.
The design is inspired by the golden age of the 1960s, with vintage styling through every detail, from the cranks to the tessellated bar tape.
And the flip flop hub means you can choose your own style - a fixie like the bike couriers of New York or a free wheel single speed like the modern urban explorer.
Make a statement. Join the rebellion. Live the Journey.
- Style and simplicity in this vintage single speed
- No expensive unnecessary features, easy to maintain
- Perfect for city living - lightweight frame, take it anywhere!
- Classic 1960s design- Crowned forks
- Period correct gumwall tyres
- Vintage style studded saddle
- Freewheel with front and rear brakes as standard
- Weight 9.8kg (Medium)
- Light weight Chromoly frame
- Crowned raked fork
- Tange-Seiki sealed bearing headset
- Sealed bottom bracket
- Lasco alloy vintage style cranks 165mm
- Alloy vintage style box rims
- Chappelli tessellated bar tape with matching vintage style studded saddle
- 700 x 28 Gumwall tyres (clearance for up to 38C)
- Double sided VP alloy vintage style pedals
- Tektro 539 brakes and Tektro shorty brake levers
- Flip/Flop rear hub with 46/18T gear ratio
|Frame Size||Rider Height||Stand Over|
|Medium 54cm||163cm - 178cm||78cm|
|Large 58cm||176cm - 188cm||83cm|
|Regular 50cm (Women's)||158cm - 183cm||N/A|
Seat and stem heights on all bikes can be adjusted to adapt to most riders.
See here for more information on sizing and stand over heights.
Chappelli Cycles offers a delivery service from our national freight partner. We deliver to your home or work for your convenience. Typically orders will be processed and despatched from our warehouse within 24-48 hours. Quoted freight times below are in addition to the order processing and despatch times. We can not deliver to PO boxes.
See here for more information on shipping.
|Australian capital cities (excl. TAS and NT)||$49||3-5 days|
|Major regional centres||$89||5-10 days|
|Remote locations (incl. TAS and NT)||Contact us for a quote||varies|
At Chappelli Cycles we pride ourselves on producing the best looking and best quality urban bikes available in Australia.
The quality of our bicycles and our superior service stands us apart from our competitors which is why we can stand by our products with the Chappelli 10 Day Test Ride policy. If you’re not in love with your new Chappelli, let us know within 10 days of receiving it and we will send someone to pick it up and refund your purchase price. And we will cover the cost of return freight!
See here for the small print.