Oi Bell Chappelli x Knog
A fantastic colab between Chappelli and the makers of the world's sexiest bike bell, Knog. The Oi x Chappelli bell is here! With subtle laser etched Chappelli logo.
Bike bells generally look & sound a bit ugly. But why? What if they looked sexy & sounded like an angel playing a glockenspiel? A bell with a beautiful tone, but also a remarkable style and choice of materials that embodies a rider’s personality.
Only available in small, fits 22.2mm bars and can be fitted without removing the hand grips or bar tape.
- Sounds like: With a spring-loaded actuator built into the mount, the strike of the bell is firm and fast, allowing a good balance of volume and longevity of sound. The Oi bell actually has several pitch tones – one core and several supportive higher tones to ensure it’s unmistakable and safely heard.
- Fits like: Just pop it over the bar, give the hex screw a quick tighten up, and you’re good to go. No sliding down the handlebars, no dismantling and re-assembling or need to remove hand grips.
- Looks like: The Oi bell’s shape originates from its home – the handlebar. Where bells usually protrude up or out, Oi doesn’t. It appears to hover around the handle bars. In one sense, it’s discreet. But in another, it stands out as unrecognisable.
- Fits all current Chappelli models (except the current El Toro with 31.8mm bars. Fits older model El Toro with 22.2mm bars)
- Suits any brand of bike with 22.2mm bars (which is most bikes with conventional flat or riser bars or old school drop bars)
- Built into the shape of the mount is a cable management system to run cables through. So not only does it allow the bell to look and sound uninterrupted, it also helps gather your cables.
|Frame Size||Rider Height||Stand Over|
|Medium 54cm||163cm - 178cm||78cm|
|Large 58cm||176cm - 188cm||83cm|
|Regular 50cm (Women's)||158cm - 183cm||N/A|
Seat and stem heights on all bikes can be adjusted to adapt to most riders.
See here for more information on sizing and stand over heights.
Chappelli Cycles offers a delivery service from our national freight partner. We deliver to your home or work for your convenience. Typically orders will be processed and despatched from our warehouse within 24-48 hours. Quoted freight times below are in addition to the order processing and despatch times. We can not deliver to PO boxes.
See here for more information on shipping.
|Australian capital cities (excl. TAS and NT)||$49||3-5 days|
|Major regional centres||$89||5-10 days|
|Remote locations (incl. TAS and NT)||Contact us for a quote||varies|
At Chappelli Cycles we pride ourselves on producing the best looking and best quality urban bikes available in Australia.
The quality of our bicycles and our superior service stands us apart from our competitors which is why we can stand by our products with the Chappelli 10 Day Test Ride policy. If you’re not in love with your new Chappelli, let us know within 10 days of receiving it and we will send someone to pick it up and refund your purchase price. And we will cover the cost of return freight!
See here for the small print.