Modern Three Speed
One of the staples of our product range for 6 years, the Modern Three Speed, has just had a little make over with some great new spec's!
Now with new light weight 25mm alloy double wall rims, Tektro shorty brake levers, Sturmey Archer rotary shift hub, Sturmey Archer trigger shifter and light weight double sided platform pedals! Also now in a great new colour way, Petrichor (Matt Charcoal Metallic), as sultry as fresh rain on hot bitumen.
Conquer the daily grind with this versatile three speed city bike.
Whether to work, the beach or a family day out, there is nowhere you can't go with this modern 3-speed urban bike.
What's more, the stripped-back design has all the simplistic beauty of a fixie combined with the versatility of a geared three speed bike.
This modern three speed city bike features a distinctive, understated style for the cyclist who wants to get out there and escape the mundane!
- Understated, pared-back style in this three speed city bike
- Shorter wheel base for a punchier ride
- Tough Kenda tyres for the daily grind
- Lightweight and strong chromoly frame - take it anywhere comfortably!
- Take on any urban challenge - 3 gears with the range of 6
- Change gears even when stopped
- Ultra-reliable, low maintenance Sturmey Archer 3 Speed Hub
- Weight 11.6kg (Medium)
- Chromoly frame and fork
- Alloy 31.8mm bars
- Strong lightweight 25mm alloy rims
- Kenda Kwest 700 x 28 tyres
- Internal Gear Cable routing on Frame
- Sealed bottom bracket
- Lasco 165mm fixie crank
- Double sided lightweight VP poly platform pedals
- Hand-stitched leather grips with Chappelli tessellation and matching saddle
- Tektro 539 brakes and Tektro XL510 shorty brake levers
- Sturmey Archer RS-RF3 Rotary shift hub
- Sturmey Archer DLC30 trigger shifter
|Frame Size||Rider Height||Stand Over|
|Medium 54cm||163cm - 178cm||78cm|
|Large 58cm||176cm - 188cm||83cm|
|Regular 50cm (Women's)||158cm - 183cm||N/A|
Seat and stem heights on all bikes can be adjusted to adapt to most riders.
See here for more information on sizing and stand over heights.
Chappelli Cycles offers a delivery service from our national freight partner. We deliver to your home or work for your convenience. Typically orders will be processed and despatched from our warehouse within 24-48 hours. Quoted freight times below are in addition to the order processing and despatch times. We can not deliver to PO boxes.
See here for more information on shipping.
|Australian capital cities (excl. TAS and NT)||$49||3-5 days|
|Major regional centres||$89||5-10 days|
|Remote locations (incl. TAS and NT)||Contact us for a quote||varies|
At Chappelli Cycles we pride ourselves on producing the best looking and best quality urban bikes available in Australia.
The quality of our bicycles and our superior service stands us apart from our competitors which is why we can stand by our products with the Chappelli 10 Day Test Ride policy. If you’re not in love with your new Chappelli, let us know within 10 days of receiving it and we will send someone to pick it up and refund your purchase price. And we will cover the cost of return freight!
See here for the small print.