Warranty | Returns | Competition
THE CHAPPELLI GUARANTEE
We believe that we make and sell the best quality bicycles for their price point in Australia bar none. We are sure that you will love our bicycles and we stand by their quality. We offer
- 10 Day Test Ride policy
- Two year warranty on frames and forks
- 12 month warranty on non-consumable parts and components (i.e. excluding tubes, brake pads, tyres, cables, grips etc)
10 DAY TEST RIDE
We are so sure that you will love your new Chappelli that we offer a 10 day no questions asked return policy on all our bicycles ordered online. If you don’t like your bike for whatever reason you only need to contact us and then return it in ‘as new’ condition to get a 100% refund on the purchase price of the bike. We will even pay for and arrange return shipping, however the original shipping charge will remain. The returned bike will need to be re-packaged in original packaging to protect it for the return trip.
OUR 2 YEAR FRAME WARRANTY AND 12 MONTH PARTS WARRANTY
At Chappelli Cycles we pride ourselves on the quality of our bicycles and work hard to ensure we use only quality components from industry renown suppliers. We offer a 2 year warranty on our frames and 12 month warranty on non-consumable parts. If you do have any issues at all we will do our best to resolve them as quickly and painlessly as we can.
THE WARRANTY AND RETURNS SMALL PRINT
The warranty applies only to the original owner of the product and is not transferable. If the item you receive is faulty or not as described, we will immediately exchange the item or refund your purchase.
All returns under the 10 Day Test Ride policy are subject to Chappelli being notified of customers intent to return the bike within 10 days of customer receipt of the bike. Then receiving the bicycle back to Chappelli within 21 days of initial receipt by the customer. The items must be returned packaged and protected in their original packaging and, unless they were damaged prior to you receiving them, must still be in an undamaged and saleable condition. Refunds will only be processed once Chappelli is satisfied with the condition of the returned bike.
Incorrect assembly or maintenance may void your warranty. Consumable components such as tyres, tubes, brake pads, saddles and cables are excluded from this warranty. Punctures are not covered under warranty. Chappelli Cycles will replace or repair at our discretion any frame found to be defective in materials or workmanship due to manufacturing defects. Surface rust is not covered by this warranty. However structural rust that may compromise the safety of the bike is covered, except where that rust is the result of obvious neglect or mistreatment which can void the warranty. Any replacements under warranty will be made with our current stock of frames or components which may not be exact duplicates of originally purchased goods. The frame model used for replacement will always be of equal or greater value than the original frame or component. This warranty gives you specific rights in addition to other rights you may have under the Trade Practices Act and other State and Territory consumer protection laws.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU HAVE A WARRANTY CLAIM
If your bicycle was purchased from one of our stockists, please take it in for them to assess. If the warranty claim is genuine, we will support you and our stockist to repair or replace the item. If the bicycle was purchased online, please take photos of the fault, and then send along with an explanation of the fault to us. We will do our best to respond to you as quickly as possible and work hard to get it resolved.
INSTAGRAM MONTHLY PHOTO COMP.
- Post a pic of you with your new Chappelli in your hood.
- Follow @chappellicycles and tag #chappellicycles in your post.
- The last week of each month we announce the winner for that month.
- Go in the running for a $50 voucher to spend on the Chappelli Cycles website. Voucher can apply to accessories or bikes.
Terms and Conditions:
- Only people over 18 years of age located in Australia are eligible.
- One winner per month only.
- Winner will be chosen at random by Chappelli Cycles on the last day of each month and notified by private Instagram message within 24 hours.
- Customers may enter as many times as they like within the month of original purchase.
- All submitted photo’s become the property of Chappelli Cycles and may be used for marketing purposes, regardless of whether photo was selected as a winner. Photo creds will of course be given to the photographer.
- This contest will run monthly on an ongoing basis until notified otherwise by Chappelli Cycles.
- This contest is not endorsed, sponsored, administered by or associated with Instagram.