Women's Vintage Three Speed
Ride like a movie star with this vintage beauty. With 1950s styling and a gear hub system invented in 1902 this vintage bike has all the class of the last century with the ease and comfort of modern-day.
Lightweight, low step-through frame and swept-back handlebars make for the perfect city bike, no matter what your style.
The 3-gear system provides you with the range of a standard 6 speed so you can cruise up those hills without the hassle! Take this bike wherever you want to go, whenever you want to go there and look great doing it!
- Handstitched detailing on leather grips
- Beautiful colour ways
- Most stylish womens vintage three speed on the market
- Low step-through and swept-back handlebar design for maximum comfort
- Light-weight chromoly frame - for strength and durability
- Reliable, low maintenance Sturmey Archer 3 speed gear hub - with range of 6 gears.
- Rear alloy rack included with all Women's bikes
- Weight 13.8kg
- Chromoly frame
- Vintage style alloy box rims
- Crowned vintage style fork
- Colour coded fenders
- Lasco 165mm alloy crank
- Wellgo alloy pedals
- Hand stitched leather grips with Chappelli tessellation and a matching saddle
- Tange-Seiki sealed headset
Sturmey Archer 3 Speed Hub
- Sturmey Archer 3 Speed twist shifter
- Tektro brake calipers and levers
- Kenda Tyres 700 x 35
|Frame Size||Rider Height||Stand Over|
|Medium 54cm||163cm - 178cm||78cm|
|Large 58cm||176cm - 188cm||83cm|
|Regular 50cm (Women's)||158cm - 183cm||N/A|
Seat and stem heights on all bikes can be adjusted to adapt to most riders.
See here for more information on sizing and stand over heights.
Chappelli Cycles offers a delivery service from our national freight partner. We deliver to your home or work for your convenience. Typically orders will be processed and despatched from our warehouse within 24-48 hours. Quoted freight times below are in addition to the order processing and despatch times. We can not deliver to PO boxes.
See here for more information on shipping.
|Australian capital cities (excl. TAS and NT)||$49||3-5 days|
|Major regional centres||$89||5-10 days|
|Remote locations (incl. TAS and NT)||Contact us for a quote||varies|
At Chappelli Cycles we pride ourselves on producing the best looking and best quality urban bikes available in Australia.
The quality of our bicycles and our superior service stands us apart from our competitors which is why we can stand by our products with the Chappelli 10 Day Test Ride policy. If you’re not in love with your new Chappelli, let us know within 10 days of receiving it and we will send someone to pick it up and refund your purchase price. And we will cover the cost of return freight!
See here for the small print.