Oi Bell Chappelli x Knog
Free shipping on Knog Oi bell!
A fantastic colab between Chappelli and the makers of the world's sexiest bike bell, Knog. The Oi x Chappelli bell is here! With subtle laser etched Chappelli logo.
Bike bells generally look & sound a bit ugly. But why? What if they looked sexy & sounded like an angel playing a glockenspiel? A bell with a beautiful tone, but also a remarkable style and choice of materials that embodies a rider’s personality.
Only available in small, fits 22.2mm bars and can be fitted without removing the hand grips or bar tape.
- Sounds like: With a spring-loaded actuator built into the mount, the strike of the bell is firm and fast, allowing a good balance of volume and longevity of sound. The Oi bell actually has several pitch tones – one core and several supportive higher tones to ensure it’s unmistakable and safely heard.
- Fits like: Just pop it over the bar, give the hex screw a quick tighten up, and you’re good to go. No sliding down the handlebars, no dismantling and re-assembling or need to remove hand grips.
- Looks like: The Oi bell’s shape originates from its home – the handlebar. Where bells usually protrude up or out, Oi doesn’t. It appears to hover around the handle bars. In one sense, it’s discreet. But in another, it stands out as unrecognisable.
- Fits all current Chappelli models (except the current El Toro with 31.8mm bars. Fits older model El Toro with 22.2mm bars)
- Suits any brand of bike with 22.2mm bars (which is most bikes with conventional flat or riser bars or old school drop bars)
- Built into the shape of the mount is a cable management system to run cables through. So not only does it allow the bell to look and sound uninterrupted, it also helps gather your cables.
|Frame Size||Rider Height||Stand Over|
|Medium 54cm||163cm - 178cm||78cm|
|Large 58cm||176cm - 188cm||83cm|
|Regular 50cm (Women's)||158cm - 183cm||N/A|
Seat and stem heights on all bikes can be adjusted to adapt to most riders.
See here for more information on sizing and stand over heights.
Our bikes and accessories are shipped from within Australia. Our freight partners deliver to your home or workplace for your convenience.
Order processing times is approximately 1-2 business days.
Accessories are shipped separately from bikes. Accessories ordered with bikes will not incur additional freight charges.
PLEASE NOTE: We can not deliver to PO boxes.
See here for more information on shipping.
|Australian capital cities (excl. TAS and NT)||$49||3-5 days|
|Major regional centres||$89||5-10 days|
|Remote locations (incl. TAS and NT)||Contact us for a quote||Varies|
Cost for shipping of accessories varies and will be calculated at check out. Shipping times vary dependent on location, the size of the product and freight method used. Typically between 3-10 days. All orders include tracking information with the exception of bells.
Bikes: 10 Day Test Ride Policy.
At Chappelli Cycles we pride ourselves on producing the best looking and best quality urban bikes available in Australia.
The quality of our bicycles and our superior service stands us apart from our competitors which is why we can stand by our products with the Chappelli 10 Day Test Ride policy. If you’re not in love with your new Chappelli, let us know within 10 days of receiving it and we will send someone to pick it up and refund your purchase price. And we will cover the cost of return freight!
See here for the small print.
No returns on accessories due to incorrect fitment. Returns only valid for damaged or faulty goods. Emphasis is on the buyer to ensure correct fitment prior to purchase.
What our customers have to say...
"Love my new bike!"
Rides well, looks schmick & the lads at Chappelli were super friendly & helpful. Solid retail experience!
"Amazing Value for money!"
After searching the market high and low for the perfect bike, I decided to give Chappelli a go after the great success of my partners bike also from them. Two weeks into riding my new bike and I couldn’t be happier!
"Super fast delivery"
I had an inquiry about delivery time during covid and the team answered me within 12 hours. The bike was super easy to put together as a novice who hadn’t assembled a bike before. Rides great!
Ben, North Melbourne
"Delivered one week after I placed the order!"
The bike was delivered one week after I placed the order.
The bike was in perfect condition and very easy to assemble.
"Great Modern Three Speed"
Received the bike in less than a week.
It took about 40 minutes to assemble and complete any adjustments. The bike is comfortable and easy to ride, with light steering that makes it easy to manoeuvre through traffic.
"Coolest bikes on the market"
Coolest bikes on the market! So fun to ride. Highly recommend.
"Amazing fixie at a great price with even greater customer service!"
My bike arrived with some minor damage to the headset cap.
They were very swift in their replies to my emails and were very helpful in understanding of issues and providing resolutions all within 24hrs of receiving my new ride. I will be recommending Chappelli Cycles to anyone looking to purchase their first fixie and am so excited to take my new whip to the streets!