The incredibly smooth NuVinci Hub
The NuVinci® hub designed allows the rider to effortlessly shift between gears as easily as changing a dial on a radio. You simply turn the grip shifter to find the right level of gearing for you. The hub provides a 330% ratio which is equivalent to about 10 speeds on a traditional geared bicycle and means that you can find the right gear for almost any terrain. The mechanism means that no longer do you face issues of clanging gear changes, body jolts and chain slippages. Instead your ride becomes silky smooth, making for a more comfortable ride.
NuVinci Bicycle Features
- Light weight CRMO frame and fork
- 42mm deep dish rims for superior strength and distinctive style
- Lasco 165mm fixie crank and dual sided forged wellgo pedals
- Hand stitched leather grips with Chappelli tessellation and matching saddle
- Superior quality Tektro 539 brakes and tektro brake levers
- Tange-Seiki headset and riser bars for more responsive steering
- NuVinci N330 Hub – easy to shift with a fantastic gear range equivalent to 10 speeds
- Standard Chappelli warranty: 10 years on frame & 1 year on parts
What are Chappelli Bicycles so special
At Chappelli Cycles we pride ourselves on producing the best looking and best quality fixies and single speed bikes available in Australia. All our fixies are designed in Sydney and we use only high quality materials and components. The quality of our bicycles and our superior service stands us apart from our competitors which is why we can stand by our products with the Chappelli satisfaction guaranteed returns policy. If you are not entirely happy with your Chappelli bicycle then you can return within 30 days for a full refund.