Where can I get my bicycle serviced?
You can get your Chappelli bicycle service or repaired at our stores in Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne.
Melbourne is the only location that we offer bicycle mechanic and bicycle repair services for non-Chappelli bicycles.
How often do I need my bicycle serviced?
Every bicycle needs to be kept well serviced to perform at its maximum and ensure it is safe to ride. A regular service will keep your bike working well for longer and make sure that its in best possible condition. How frequently you service your bike will depend on what type of bicycle you have and how frequently you ride but a rule of thumb is that you should have it serviced at least twice a year and every 3 months if its ridden daily.
What mechanic services does Chappelli offer?
In our Melbourne workshop we offer servicing and bicycle repairs on Chappelli Cycles as well as a wide range of other brands. In our Brisbane and Sydney workshops we can only service Chappelli bicycles at this time. All our staff are experienced bicycle mechanics each with over 5 years working as a bicycle mechanic and we offer bicycle services and repairs from a simple tube change to a more comprehensive full service.
Basic Service from $59 (Free first service for Chappelli’s)
– Tyre Check for wear and correct PSI pressure
– Brake Calliper Adjustment
– Gear adjustment (front & rear)
– Chain lubrication
– Bolts & nuts tightening
– Headset greased and re-tightened
– Brake pad re-alignment
– Spoke check for damage & rust
Detailed Servicing from $99
|Basic Service plus|
– Lubricate Brake & Gear Cables
– Wheel Re-Alignment & Truing
– Drive chain re-greased
– Cleaning brake surfaces on rims
We can service all road, city, commuter and children’s bicycles. However we do not offer full services on Mountain Bikes at this stage. The prices for services do not include any replacement parts required.
Other common workshop services
- Tube replacement $15 (exc tube)
- Rack installation (front or rear) $30
- Baby seat installation $30
- Handlebar tape wrapping $25
- Changing over handlebars $25
- Re-Boxing a bicycle for transit $50
- Building a bicycle out of a box $50
- Brake Installation per brake $25